Victoria is known as Australia's 'Garden State' for good reason. The lush green rolling hills, stunning beaches and rich diversity of flora and fauna ensure that every corner provides a new perspective.
Top Adventure Activities in Victoria:
- Surfing along the Great Ocean Road
- Adventure camping at the Cathedral Ranges
- Rock Climbing at The Grampians
- Hiking at Wilson's Promontory.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding anywhere - Port Phillip Bay, Wilson's Prom, The Mighty Murray River.
Best time to visit Victoria
Victoria is a gem all year. Cooler winters open up for great culinary opportunities, red wine and hiking, whilst the summer opens up some great beach and water opportunities.
Our price guide:
Our Victorian Adventures range from single day experiences to week long expeditions.
Victoria - the natural environment
Home to the nations cosmopolitan city, Melbourne, Victoria is diverse. Cooler winters and hot summers have laid wake to the state nickname 'The Garden State' and what a garden it is. Beaches, mountains, lakes, grasslands, world-class rock climbing, surfing, skiing and even wine making...Victoria has it all.
The best adventures in Victoria
The diversity of Victoria offers many great opportunities to travel and see a different side of Australia. Here are our favourite things":
- Hiking in the Alpine National Park.
- Surfing along the West Coast of Victoria including the famous Bells Beach - which takes in the magnificent Great Ocean Road.
- Hot Air Ballooning on crisp mornings provides an unrivalled view of Victoria.
- Combing rock climbing, kayaking and cycling all in one day in Australia's Adventure Capital, The Grampians.
- Hiking along almost Jurassic scenery at Wilson's Prom.
Fly into Melbourne Airport or take one of the many scenic roads into Victoria along the coast.